- WHAT DOES FREEDOM MORTGAGE CORPORATION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and income
- credit history and credit scores
- account balances and payment history
- All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Freedom Mortgage Corporation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Freedom Mortgage share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purpose
such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes
to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
information about your transactions and experiences
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
Information about your creditworthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
- To limit our sharing
- Call toll-free 1-855-690-5900 - our menu will prompt you through your choice(s)
- Mail the form below
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
- Call toll-free 1-855-690-5900
|MAIL IN OPT-OUT FORM|
Mark any/all you want to limit:
[ ] Do not share my personal information with nonaffiliates to market their products and services to me.
[ ] Do not share information about my credit worthiness with your affiliates for their everyday business purposes.
[ ] Do not allow your affiliates to use my personal information to market to me.
|City, State, Zip
Mail To: Freedom Mortgage Corporation, P.O. Box 50485, Indianapolis, IN 46250-0485, ATTN: Privacy Dept./Information Sharing Opt-Out
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Freedom Mortgage Corporation
What we do
- How does Freedom Mortgage Corporation protect my personal information?
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. For more information, visit freedommortgage.com.
- How does Freedom Mortgage Corporation collect my personal information?
- We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- apply for a loan or give us your income information
- provide account information or provide employment information
- show your government-issued ID
- Why can't I limit all sharing?
- Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
- Your choice will apply to everyone on your account.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Our affiliates include financial companies such as FMC Subsidiary Services, LLC
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Nonaffiliates we share with can include insurance companies, direct marketing companies and nonprofit organizations.
- Joint Marketing
- A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial services companies.
Other important information:
Nevada Residents: Nevada Statute Section 228.600(3) allows marketing calls to our existing customers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. If you prefer not to receive marketing calls from us, you may be placed on our Internal Do Not Call list by detaching, completing and mailing us the Opt-Out form on this Privacy Notice to Freedom Mortgage Corporation, P.O. Box 50485, Indianapolis, IN 46250-0485, ATTN: Privacy Dept./Information Sharing Opt-Out. For more information contact us by phone at (855) 690-5900, at the address above or email us at CustomerCare@freedommortgage.com and include "Nevada Annual Privacy Notice" in the subject line. You may also contact the Nevada Attorney General's office: Bureau of Consumer Protection Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Street, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101, Phone: (702)486-3420, Email: AgInfo@ag.nv.gov.
Vermont Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with other companies unless the law allows. We will not share information about your creditworthiness with our corporate affiliates except with your consent, but we may share information about our transactions or experiences with you with our corporate affiliate without your consent.
California Residents: We will not share information we collect about you with other companies unless the law allows. California residents are provided a separate notice with additional choices as required by California law.